Created using the leaves of the raspberry plant – red raspberry leaf tea is a succulently sweet herbal tea that offers some wonderful health benefits and is particularly beneficial for pregnant people and women in general.
- Rich in B vitamins, vitamin C, and several minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and iron
- Neutralizes carcinogens and contributes to the self-destruction of cancer cells
- Contain polyphenols such as tannins and flavonoids, which act as antioxidants
- Can relieve premenstrual symptoms such as cramping, vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea
- Shown to tighten and tone muscles in the pelvic area
*FDA Disclaimer: The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. *